General Terms & Conditions of portal DrTuba.eu have been prepared in accordance with the Slovenian Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot) and the international codecs for e-business.
The portal DrTuba.eu (the "store", "we") is operated by Kajtar.SI, Andreja Draksler Majcen, s.p., a provider of e-business (hereinafter "Provider", "Dr.Tuba", "Kajtar.SI", "we"). Upon registration in the system drtuba.eu, visitors acquire a name that is equal to its e-mail address and password. Username and password unambiguously define and connect the data input. By registering, the visitor becomes a user and obtain the right to purchase.
General Terms & Conditions concerning the operation DrTuba.eu, user rights and business relationship between suppliers and buyers.
Note: these Terms & Conditions defines relationship between end users with no business relationship with Kajtar.SI. If Store user is in B2B business relation with Kajtar.SI (eg. it's our Dealer or Distributor) than B2B Terms & Conditions applies, which are available to download from client's profile media section. By accepting this agreement means that B2B client agrees to B2B Terms & Conditions.
1. Media information
All pictures can be of symbolic nature. Pictures and other media informations are of exclusive ownership of Kajtar.SI and can not be used or manipulated in any way without our knowledge. Some pictures of kites are property of the brands involved and we obtained from official media sources.
2. Access to information
(Summary of the legislation)
Service is committed to the customer always provide the following information:
* A) user/company identity (name and place of business, number register)
* B) contact information, which enable rapid and efficient communication (e-mail, phone)
* C) the essential characteristics of goods or services (including after-sales service and guarantees)
* D) availability of products (each product or service that is offered in the site should be available in reasonable time),
* E) the terms of product delivery or execution of services (mode, place and date of delivery)
* F) All prices must be clearly and unambiguously defined and appears to be shown, or already include taxes and transport costs
* G) the method of payment and delivery
* H) the duration of supply
* I) the period within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and conditions for withdrawal, and they are also about whether and how much the customer return,
* J) an explanation of the process with the complaint, including details of the contact person or department for contacts with customers.
3. Offer of Products
Due to the nature of business via the Internet to offer, DrTuba.eu updates and changes often and quickly.
Prices are represented as regular prices and online prices. Regular prices are generally recommended selling price of the manufacturer or importer or the charges that he set up service. Online price is the price that applies to buy online in the event of an immediate 100% payment.
4. Payment Methods
Service provides the following methods of payment:
* With transfer to a bank account of Provider (after the offer / invoice) (apply online price, any additional discounts, the cost of postage, unless otherwise specified, shall be borne by the buyer)
* Credit card payment (with online price, the cost of postage, unless otherwise specified, shall be borne by the buyer)
* Skrill/Paypal eBanking payments (with online price, the cost of postage, unless otherwise specified, shall be borne by the buyer)
The provider shall issue an invoice to the buyer, with broken down costs and instructions on how to withdraw from the purchase and return the product if necessary and possible.
Purchase agreement (contract) is electronically stored on the server provider and the customer accessible at all times in his user profile (with a click on the link in the e-mailed order confirmation or in My Profile).
Online price applies to all members of DrTuba.eu. Member of the club DrTuba.eu user becomes registered in the portal DrTuba.eu. Regular price is the price to unregistered users who want to buy in our offices and do not club members DrTuba.eu. Registration is possible during the purchase.
Prices are valid at the time of contract award and have a pre-determined force.
Prices are valid in the case of payment by the above methods of payment under the above conditions.
Despite enormous efforts to ensure the most up to date and accurate information, it may happen that the information on the price wrong. In this case, or in the event that the price of the article changed during the processing of orders, customer service will allow cancellation of the purchase, but will also offer customer service solutions, which will go to the mutual satisfaction.
Purchase agreement between the provider and the customer is entered into at the moment, the supplier confirms the order (the customer receives a message on the status - Order confirmed). From that moment, all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to the provider and consumer.
6. Purchase procedure
There are several phases involved after you placed an order:
1. Order PENDING - after placing the order, the buyer is notified by e-mail that the contract was accepted to the queue. At this stage the buyer within one hour of the possibility to cancel the contract. Customer's web-site service is always available comprehensive information regarding the status and content of the contract.
2. Order AWAITING PAYMENT - we received your order, however we didn't receive payment. To further process your order we need the payment to arrive on our account. You can pay your order following payment link in customer dashboard.
3. Order CONFIRMED - If a customer order is not withdrawn, a contract for further processing, a supplier of contract review, check availability of items ordered and the order confirmed or rejected on the ground. The provider can check to ensure the accuracy of the information or call the customer to supply his contact telephone number. In approving the contract provider shall inform the customer by e-mail of the scheduled delivery time. The purchase contract between the buyer ordered products and shop at this stage sealed and valid.
4. Order IN PROCESS - We started to work on your order. Depending on the time and goods ordered we ship within 24 - 72 hours for individual customers or small orders. This is the last phase when you can cancel your order without paying cancelling fee.
5. Order IN PRODUCTION - We started to work on your order. This phase is mainly valid for custom products, such as bladders and lines or repairs. Cancelling service fee is applied in case you want to cancel the order.
6. Order IN TEST - Applicable only for replacement bladders and it means that the bladder is made and it is inflated overnight to ensure seal quality. If test is not successful we have the right to remove issues - by replacing valve (1x) or seal small holes (2x). If the bladder has more errors then it is destroyed and we make new one again.
7. Order SHIPPED - We shipped the goods. Various times of delivery applies, by the chosen shipping company. We can give no warranties on actual shipping times. In case you choose to ship to a temporary address we strongly advise that you check shipping times and choose express option. We are not responsible on any late delivery and we are not responsible on any additional costs if shipment is not on time to your address.
8. Delivery, Delivery Times
Please refer to our Delivery policy found here. Delivery policy terms are inseparable part of this Terms & Conditions.
9. Warranty & Returns Policy, Right of Cancellation
Please refer to our Warranty & Return policy found here. Delivery policy terms are inseparable part of this Terms & Conditions.
10. Complaints and Disputes
Service respects the existing consumer EU protection laws. Some fees applies if goods are custom made, like all kite bladders, sewed lines or any other custom made product. Fees are described in section seven (7.) of this terms. Service, after all reasonable efforts to comply with their duty to establish an effective system for dealing with complaints and designate a person, which, in case of problems, the buyer can connect the phone or by e-mail. The procedure for submitting complaints is available on the website, easy to use and confidential.
Dr.Tuba will, within five working days confirming that he had received a complaint message to the buyer, how long it will be discussed and it constantly informed about the procedure.
Service is aware that the essential characteristics of consumer dispute, as far as judicial resolution, and its asymmetry between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute. This is also a major obstacle to the consumer does not initiate proceedings before the court. Therefore, the provider seeks their best to resolve any disputes amicably.
Service users will be contacted by means of distance communication only if a user does not explicitly object.
Creative e-mails will contain the following elements:
* The sender is clearly evident,
* Various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques, will be marked as such. It will also clearly set out the conditions of participation in them
* To clearly presented manner unsubscribe from receiving advertisements
* Request user does not want to receive advertisements, the tender will respect you.
12. Cut Liability
Service is their best efforts to ensure promptness and accuracy of the information published on its pages. Despite this, however, the properties of products, delivery time or price change so rapidly that the provider fails to correct the information on the Internet. In this case, will the buyer is informed of changes and enable it to withdraw from the contract or replace the ordered product.
Although the Provider tries to provide accurate pictures of sale items, requires that all photographs is taken as symbolic. Photos do not guarantee product properties.
13. Final provisions
The contracting parties declare to have read the Terms & Conditions and understood its content. Representatives of the contracting parties undersign the agreement to express their free will to conclude the Terms & Conditions on behalf of the contracting parties.In case of any unclarities or grammatical mistakes the provisions shall be interpreted by the purpose of that provision and by the meaning of certain word in Slovenian language.This Terms & Conditions and its validity, construction and effect shall be governed by the Slovenian laws. Any disputes or claims arising out of or relating to this Terms & Conditions or any breach thereof shall be finally settled by the competent court in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
This Terms & Conditions can change without prior notice.
We wish you a lot of wind!
Andreja Draksler Majcen s.p.
Novi dom 31
SLOVENIA - EU
VAT ID: SI40333795
Registration no.: 3316467000
Kajtar.SI is legal owner of Dr.Tuba / doctuba brand. Pictures may be of sybolic nature and may not represent actual products.
The contracting parties declare to have read the agreement and understood its content. Representatives of the contracting parties undersign the agreement to express their free will to conclude the agreement on behalf of the contracting parties.